Chicago-based lease financing company with a history of success in the commercial trucking, taxi fleet and highline and exotic auto markets is seeking a Sales Professional to help launch a new product to auto dealers in the Chicago market. If you have a network of auto dealerships and a keen understanding of the subprime market you might be interested in this opportunity.
In this role you will:
- Manage existing relationships while prospecting potential dealer clients.
- Define and manage the process for receiving/collecting subprime auto loan application information from dealer customers.
- Meet sales goals.
- Stay abreast of competitive intelligence, understanding competitor program strength/weaknesses, product effectiveness and soliciting dealer customer feedback.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least two years of automotive sales and finance experience is preferred.
- Must have proven sales results in the auto industry
- Demonstrated success establishing ongoing relationships with a variety of customers
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Generous salary plus commission
- Full benefits
Our client is a full-service lease financing company with over 40 years combined experience in all facets of specialized vehicle financing. They are a direct financing source for all titled vehicles.