Our client, a well-respected Early Childhood Education provider in Carmel is seeking a Center Director who can create and maintain a caring and stimulating atmosphere, with passionate and engaging teachers. In this position you will leverage your business savvy and customer service skills to grow our client’s presence in the community and cultivate positive partnerships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
- 15 credit hours in ECE with a Bachelor’s Degree OR 5 years of experience in a licensed childcare facility and a Bachelor’s degree without ECE units.
- 5 Years of childcare/preschool management experience
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire a team
- Demonstrated skills in customer service, team building and building relationships with families
- Solid understanding of NAEYC e multiple situations effectively
- Budget and financial accountability with revenue-generation experience preferred
- Ability to sustain a high level of energy, excel in a competitive environment and thrive under constant transition
- Must be able to physically use a computer, lift a minimum of 40lbs and work indoors or outdoors as needed
Our client provides a competitive compensation package that include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match