CDI Corporation, a market-leading Engineering and Technology Professional Services firm, has an immediate opening for a highly motivated and results oriented Senior Recruiter to join our Recruiting team.
With a desire to excel, the qualified professional will be responsible for sourcing candidates via cold calling, market research and other creative, proactive techniques and for providing full life cycle recruiting support for IT job openings. The Senior Recruiter also partners with, Delivery Executives, Fulfillment, and Account Managers to help clients meet their short and long-term business objectives, while meeting CDI’s strategic business goals.
- Source and identify leads for open positions through various channels including Internet job boards, Internet data research, resume databases, associations, networking, and more.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to build appropriate pipelines to meet hiring goals.
- Evaluate candidates’ resumes against job requirements and Qualifies candidates through detailed interviews and assessing skills and technical abilities as required.
- Call individuals to explore their experience and develop them into “warm” candidates that our recruiters can interview.
- Scheduling interviews for qualified candidates with recruiters and Interviews, prepares and debriefs candidates as required.
- Contacts, interviews, prepare resumes and checks references for interested, qualified candidates.
- Helps to facilitate the hiring of qualified candidates by working closely with Recruiting colleagues, Account Executives and Delivery Executives and by following CDI hiring policies and procedures to meet recruiting objectives.
- Proactively markets qualified candidates to customer requirements and profiles; proactively markets bench candidates.
- Gathers candidate background information, enters information into the database, and maintains database.
- Ensures that all recruiting is conducted within legal parameters.
- Promotes and maintains a positive image of CDI Corporation.
- Understands market trends and emerging technologies.
- Interacts with employees primarily for referrals and for re-assignment.
- Actively contributes to quality and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Four year degree PLUS four years of experience in a related capacity.
- Knowledge of IT Recruiting industry and high-end skills sets
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient at using personal computers and familiarity with MS Office required
Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401K / Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
Come join the CDI team and watch your future grow. Learn more about CDI and this opportunity by responding today! EOE Employer.
The above major ongoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with CDI Corporate policies and procedures.