CDI, a market-leading Engineering and Technology professional services firm, has an immediate opening for a highly motivated and results oriented Sales Executive to join our team. With a desire to excel, the qualified professional will be responsible for growing revenue within targeted businesses or territories for IT and Engineering in the following services lines: Consulting, Outsourcing and Staffing.
- Utilizes Consultative Selling techniques that apply integrated solutions across staffing, outsourcing and consulting service lines.
- Engages directly with key clients to solidify, grow and expand CDI business opportunities.
- Develops and executes sales strategy.
- Identifies, researches, and prioritizes target accounts.
- Develops account plans and needs assessments for area(s) of responsibility.
- Partners with various supporting organizations, as appropriate, to ensure the effective implementation and execution of an appropriate engagement methodology and approach that ensures client satisfaction.
- Prospects and generates leads in assigned business territories.
- Develops client relationships with key decision makers.
- Exhibits collaborative efforts with national sales strategies.
- Participates in the proposal process and obtains required approvals.
- Meets or exceeds activity and results-based goals and metrics.
- Establishes and maintains client contact and build relationships through sales calls, entertainment, and written communication; also by attending industry conferences, seminars, and tradeshows.
- Develops key relationships with consulting population.
- Understands CDI’s capabilities, industry trends and performance of competitors.
- Facilitates contract review process and coordinates review of contract changes with client.
- Utilizes CRM management systems and/or other sales tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in combined education and professional experience required.
- 3 – 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of success meeting quotas and receiving sales awards in an agency setting.
- Preferred solid experience and/or knowledge of the Information Technology or Engineering field.
- Ability to cold call and generate a high call volume resulting in relationship-driven sales opportunities.
- Capable of selling CDI’s full product/solution offerings potentially up to Manager/Director/VP level.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Outgoing, self-driven, can work independently, goal oriented, motivated.
- Superior analytical skills and ability to understand business processes, objectives, and the client mission.
- Organizational and planning abilities.
- Must be a team player and self-starter, with excellent communication and presentation skills, and projects a professional image.
- Willingness to utilize CRM management systems and/or other sales tools, or in some cases, demonstrated competency and experience with said systems and tools.
- Demonstrated competency and experience utilizing the Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401K / Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
For more than 60 years CDI Corporation has delivered engineering and technology solutions and recruitment and staffing services to blue-chip clients with operations in markets around the world. Some of the exciting and growing industries we serve include Oil, Gas & Chemicals; Aerospace & Industrial Equipment; and Hi-Tech. We are a $1.1 billion company with a solid balance sheet, a strong credit rating and more than 10,000 employees.
CDI Corporation is an EEO/An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer.
The above major ongoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with CDI Corporate policies and procedures.